Every once in a while, we can all use extra support. Whatever challenges you or your family are facing, your mental health benefit offered by Lyra can connect you with the support you need. You and your immediate family members can use Lyra at no cost to you.
Lyra Is Your New Mental Health Benefit
Effective May 1, 2023, Lyra is replacing the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), ComPsych GuidanceResources, as your new mental health benefit. Lyra will provide you with even more support in all areas of your life.
How It Works
Lyra is a free service that offers confidential care for your and your dependents’ emotional and mental health — how, when and where you need it. Whether you’re feeling stressed, anxious or depressed, Lyra can help get you back on your feet. You, your spouse/domestic partner and all members of your household each have access to eight therapy or coaching sessions per year at no cost.
With research-backed therapeutic methods and top therapists, coaches and digital tools, you and your family can tap into easy-to-use, convenient ways to get mental and emotional care:
- In-person and virtual therapy. Meet with a therapist for diagnosis and treatment of mental health conditions like depression, PTSD and more. You can read reviews of high-quality coaches and therapists matched to your needs and then book an in-person or video appointment for as early as the next day. Note: If you’re enrolled in a UMR or Meritain Health plan, you have access to continued care therapy and medication management sessions through your medical plan benefits.*
- Guided self-care with a coach. Get a care plan crafted by your Lyra coach, and learn new mental health strategies at your own pace.
- Medication management. Consult with a specialized physician about mental health medications.
- Mental health coaching. Get to the root of your challenges with effective care from a mental health coach via video or live messaging.
- Essentials. Tap into self-led wellness tools anytime, anywhere.
- Work-life services. Get help staying on top of your busy life with Lyra’s financial, identity theft and dependent care services.
* Lyra’s continued care sessions and medication management support are billed through your medical plan, meaning that sessions are subject to in-network outpatient mental health cost-sharing as defined under your specific medical plan. Any copays, coinsurance or deductibles for in-network outpatient mental health services will be charged by Lyra and are your responsibility.
Want to Know More?
Watch this short video from Lyra.
About Lyra’s Providers
Lyra only works with providers who practice evidence-based techniques (therapies that have been rigorously tested in scientific studies and proven to work). Evidence-based therapies include cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), emotion-focused therapy (EFT), and mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT). Learn more about Lyra’s providers.
Your Privacy Is a Top Priority
Take a Day Off for Wellness
Need a little extra time to rest and recharge? You can take up to two Wellness Days a year to focus on your physical and emotional wellbeing.
Connect to Care 24/7
The Lyra Care Navigator team is available 24/7 to connect you to the best care. Just call 877-394-6046 or visit Lyra.