Not sure which medical plan is the best fit for you and your family? Dealing with a medical claim issue? Can’t remember which show is available on which streaming service? Okay, maybe not that last one, but Accolade can assist you in many areas. They’re your single point of contact when you have health care or benefits-related questions.
How It Works
When you enroll in a CSL UMR or Meritain medical plan, you and your family are matched with experts who provide personalized assistance in navigating your benefits and managing the administrative side of insurance. Note: If you’re enrolled in a Kaiser medical plan, you’ll rely on the Kaiser website and Kaiser’s nurse line and member services for support.
Accolade Health Assistants are well versed in CSL’s health and wellbeing programs, including Teladoc, and can help you understand when and how to access these programs.
Ask your Accolade Health Assistant for help with:
- answering benefits questions — big or small;
- managing medical and prescription drug costs;
- accessing programs that can save you money;
- finding in-network providers and scheduling appointments;
- understanding bills and resolving claims issues; and
- navigating a health issue through a partnership with an Accolade registered nurse.
Note: Accolade does not practice medicine or provide patient care. It’s an independent resource to support and assist you as you use the health care system and receive care from your own doctors, nurses and other health care professionals. If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911.