There’s nothing like the feeling of growing your family. That’s why CSL offers benefits to help you build your family in a way that works best for you.
Our adoption assistance benefit can help you worry less about finances and focus more on the joys of expanding your family. Full-time employees may be eligible for adoption reimbursement of up to $5,000 per child. The child being adopted must be under the age of 18 and cannot be a biological child of the employee or their spouse.
Eligible expenses include:
- agency fees;
- attorney fees and other legal costs, including court fees; and
- travel expenses incurred in conjunction with the adoption.
For more information about adoption assistance, contact Ask HR.
CSL offers a number of leaves to support our families, including maternity leave, paid caregiver leave, and bereavement leave.
Fertility and Family Planning Benefits
CSL medical plans offer fertility benefits, pregnancy programs, and comprehensive coverage for parents and children.
Here are a few highlights:
- Fertility coverage is available without a “medically necessary” diagnosis for opposite-sex couples, same-sex couples, and single males and females.
- Covered services include cryopreservation, storage and tissue transportation for up to one year.
- Doula services are covered up to $2,000 per pregnancy for assistance with labor, delivery and postpartum visits.
Connect with your Accolade Health Assistant to learn more about what your plan covers.